Working from home is a privilege not everyone gets to partake in, so if it’s something you’ve been able to do, well, congrats! Whether you’ve got a long-established work-from-home situation, or are just scouting around for home office ideas, we’ve put together an ofﬁce cleaning checklist that will keep your workspace tidy and functional.
Lets begin by;
- Installing two wall shelves and dedicate them to books and notebooks.
- Try to limit yourself to one ﬁling cabinet—keep your space as paperless as possible. Remember to go green.
- Set up a dry erase board with handy markers so you can take notes on the ﬂy…without relying on scraps of paper.
- Get some bins for quicker cleaning
- Set aside a bin for toys, another for the occasional mug or glass, and one for everything else that doesn’t need to be dealt with right away.
- Empty these containers once you have some time to breathe.
CLEANING YOUR OFFICE
Once you’ve gotten some of the clutter out of the way, your ofﬁce space will be open for good disinfecting and cleaning
- Organize all scattered pens and pencils on your desk.
- You’ll be amazed by how many you might ﬁnd!
- Toss out or recycle old receipts (unless they’re business-related), along with junk mail, ﬂiers, and other paperwork you no longer need.
- Dust your keyboard, computer, lamp, and desk.
- Wipe down surfaces with disinfectant with one of our disinfectant.
Pour out some eco-fresh sweet scented floor cleaner and clean your space area.
Treat your home ofﬁce the way it should be treated: as a place for you to do your job.
Keeping everything clean and inviting is the ﬁrst step to ensuring you hit all your goals for the day.
Do well to wipe down the surfaces on a daily basis.
If possible hand vacuum your chair and the ﬂoor around your desk.
Finally dust lightly at least once a week.
Book and cleaner today if you need additional help.